|Subscribe to Podcast|
Episode 67 of Behind the Pulpit. Preaching is not without it’s hazards. In fact, sometimes disaster strikes. Long-term sickness, a major or personal mistake, being fired, a congregational split can knock a preacher out of the pulpit. Wayne and Bob suggest ways to get “back on the bike” after being out of the pulpit for whatever reason. Behind the Pulpit is part of The Equip Network. The Equip Network is a family of quality Christian podcasts. Are you looking for a good place to get audiobooks in mp3 format? Checkout Audible. Right now they are running a great deal with a Limited Time Offer – Get Your First 3 Months at Audible.com for $7.49/month! Why not give Audible a whirl.
- Preach to Reach: Preaching Evangelistically – Behind the Pulpit #39
- “I’m Sooooo Excited”: Preaching with Passion – Behind the Pulpit #66
- Preaching Jesus – Behind the Pulpit #26
- Matched and Dispatched: Preaching Weddings and Funerals – Behind the Pulpit #38
- Says Who: Using Quotations in Preaching – Behind the Pulpit #56