|Subscribe to Podcast|
Episode 36 of Behind the Pulpit. Style goes way beyond fashion. Do politics have a place in a sermon? If so, how much should be said about people, policies and propositions. Wayne and Bob look at the proper use of the pulpit as a platform. Behind the Pulpit is part of The Equip Network. The Equip Network is a family of quality Christian podcasts.
Are you looking for a good place to get audiobooks in mp3 format? Checkout Audible. Right now they are running a great deal with a Limited Time Offer – Get Your First 3 Months at Audible.com for $7.49/month! Why not give Audible a whirl.
- Holidays or Holy Days – Behind the Pulpit #10
- PowerlessPoint: Using Technology Effectively – Behind the Pulpit #20
- Beyond the Honeymoon? – Behind the Pulpit #24
- Once Upon a Time-Preaching the Old Testament – Behind the Pulpit #28
- It’s the Tie That Binds-Preaching Styles – Behind the Pulpit #29