|Subscribe to Podcast|
Episode 62 of Behind the Pulpit. The work of the preacher has been determined by God and is revealed in His word. As preachers we cannot forget what He expects from us. Bob and Wayne look at who the preacher is supposed to be. Behind the Pulpit is part of The Equip Network. The Equip Network is a family of quality Christian podcasts. Are you looking for a good place to get audiobooks in mp3 format? Checkout Audible. Right now they are running a great deal with a Limited Time Offer – Get Your First 3 Months at Audible.com for $7.49/month! Why not give Audible a whirl.
- Pulpit Passages: Effectively Using Scripture IN the Pulpit – Behind the Pulpit #46
- Weeping Prophets: Controlling Your Emotions in the Pulpit – Behind the Pulpit #49
- Pulpit or Platform – Politics in the Pulpit – Behind the Pulpit #36
- Front Pew Preaching: Handling Invitation Responses – Behind the Pulpit #42
- It’s the Tie That Binds-Preaching Styles – Behind the Pulpit #29